Tuesday 8 December 2009

Bloody Linux!

I've just spent all this evening trawling through the Ubuntu community help pages on LaunchPad, and trying various tools in Windows to get my Linux HDD to mount, all with no success.

So in the next couple of days I'll be trying to run from a Ubuntu Live installation to access the drives, after which I'm afraid I'll give up and loose the best part of 400Gb of data.

I'm not happy, there's a lot of work there (not to mention probably a few paid for software apps too).

I imagine won't be coming back to Linux for a long time, not least due to the attitude of some of the community members to people asking for help.

You know what, I don't want to be part of that scene. Goodbye Linux, you served me well right up to the point where you screwed me.

No comments:

Post a Comment