Tuesday 4 September 2012

Back from the dead?


This morning I was reading the post Your Words Are Wasted on the excellent blog area of Scott Hanselman's Computer Zen site, and I realised that I've not posted anything to this blog in over a year, and this is probably something I should sort out.

It's not the first time one of my many sites have been in this position, and I doubt it will be the last, but let's have another crack at keeping it going this time (as in having regular updates).

I have actually written several posts since the last time I updated here, however due to various reasons they never made it to the site. Perhaps a couple of them could be salvaged.

Either way, I'll try (once again) to keep this site ticking over. Apologies if you find the content pointless, please don't flame me, just don't waste your time here if that is the case, however if you do see something of interest, that I've mis-understood or got wrong, or have any other constructive comment, please feel free to comment or contact me.

Thanks,

Stu.

No comments:

Post a Comment