Thursday 22 April 2010

Windows Phone 7 Burning The Boats

Joey deVilla has written an interesting article on the Global Nerdy blog: Apple, Windows Phone 7 and Burning the Boats (or: Why I Think Windows Phone 7 Doesn’t Have Copy and Paste)

It’s a thought, and I see the point, but the fact still remains that I want a phone that will let me do what Windows Mobile allows, so again I’ll re-iterate that I’m probably not the (initial) target market for the new phone. That’s a shame.

In semi-related news, I’ve been playing with Android 2.1 on my HTC Touch Pro2 to get a feel for it. So far the jury is out, but I haven’t given it a fair amount of time, it is, after all, a whole new OS to get to grips with and, for the moment at least, I am literally stabbing around willing things to work. Time will tell, but once I’m used to it (if I get that far) it will gain “likely points” on the “What new phone” decision that will take place at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment