Thursday 18 July 2013

At last, a scratch!


I've had a Nokia Lumia 920 since early February, a little over five months, and in that time I've attacked it with all manner of sharp implements to demonstrate the strength of the Gorilla Glass 2 screen. Each and everytime it has come away unscathed.

This morning I decided to wipe the screen with my shirt, in the process catching the cable clip of my Creative Aurvana earphones.

Guess what?

My screen is now sporting a long but incredibly thin scratch. So thin it appears to be totally invisible when the phone is turned on, and you have to struggle to see it with the phone off. But I know it's there...

So it seems that after months of trying I've inadvertently manage to cause some damage by accident, which I guess was always going to happen.

Looks like I'll be needing a phone with a Gorilla Glass 3 screen.

Did somebody say Lumia 1020?

No comments:

Post a Comment